Van R. Finch - Land Surveys, P.A. began on September 15, 1980 at 109 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro, NC. We are still at the same location and provide land surveying services for all types of clients, for large and small jobs. We provide a variety of services as professional land surveyors. We are experienced in:
- Large Major Subdivisions which need approval through the required subdivision regulations.
- Small Minor Subdivisions which require approval by Planning Staff only.
- Lot Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Estate Divisions
- Construction Surveys
- House Layout and Staking for individuals and contractors.
- Complete Boundary Surveys or individual Boundary Line Surveys
- Mortgage Surveys as required by lending institutions
- As-Built Surveys
- Court Ordered Surveys
We are members of the North Carolina Society of Surveyors.
Even though we are based in Chatham County, we will travel to adjoining counties as well: Orange, Wake, Lee, Durham, Alamance, Randolph, Harnett, and Moore.